cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where i can get the owners manual of canon ES75 camcorder

dcarrio50
Apprentice

My daughter gave a ES75 canon camcorder i she  lost the instructions manual, can you help me finding where i can get a copy , thanks

17 REPLIES 17

jfo
Rising Star

Not a direct answer or solution to your question, but I notice this is a Hi8 camcorder.  Do you need this to view old Hi8 recordings?

If you plan to use this for recording videos, I'd recommend that your time, energy, and money be spent on a more current camcorder.  Hi8 is an older analog technology, so getting tapes to record on will not be cheap, nor will the quality compare to more current technology, which will almost surely be high-definition digital video (i.e. look MUCH better). 

Mykolas
Authority

Dcarrio50,

Unfortunately, because of the age of this model, the manual is no longer available in printed form or for download from the Canon USA website.  However, we will be more than happy to e-mail you an electronic copy we have if you Contact Us directly.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I would love to contact someone directly to get a manual for the ES75. How do I do this? I belong to the Canon Community, but I can't figure out how to send a request directly which was suggested to do in another post. Thanks for the help.

Hint, the "Contact Us" in the response above yours was a link.

Thanks for explaining the 'contact us". I'm in need of a manual. Today a Canon representative told me that they are no longer available. Total bummer! I've had several Canon camcorders, but this ES75 (bought it on Ebay for a transfer project) is a challenge to use. Is there anyone I can communicate with who can give me directions for just playing a tape?

Hello - the Canon rep said if you contact them (via the "contact us" link that was pointed out to you by kvbarkley) they would send you a PDF of the manual.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

That was in 2012, who knows if it is still available.

The man I talked to flat out said that it's not available.

please send me a electronic copy please
Announcements