cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vixia hf m31 off load videos

jrobertd3
Apprentice

I don't hanve Imagemixer 3 to download my videos. How can I get it, or is there another way to get the videos off the camera?

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

It appears you can download the software here (though looks like it's a paid process):

Software download 

The original support article stating what phone number to call if you need a replacement to the original CD-ROM that came bundled with the camcorder. Probably has details about the above download page:

Replacement Software Article 

Having said that, I'm wondering if the SD card contents can just be read without the special software?

While a completely different model, I connect the SD cards from my Vixia HF G50 directly to the iMac Pro or external LaCie drives that also have an SD reader in them. I use macOS and can navigate the card directly and open clips in QuickTime Player. Or open in Final Cut.

if you're using NLE software such as Final Cut and using the build in non-removal memory on your cam, connect it to your Mac or PC using an appropriate USB cable and see if the software can import footage from the cam.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

The videos are not on the SD card. I have verified that. They are on the camcorders hard drive.

Announcements