cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hiding onscreen icons in video output to zoom with HFR80

david290650
Apprentice

I just bought a vixia HFR80 to use to teach my class over zoom. The HDMI output shows exactly what is on the camera's small screen including all of the onscreen icons. I don ot wnat to braodcast these icons.How do I shut off or hide these icons at least in the HDMI output with or without shutting them on the camera screen?

Thanks,

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

david290650
Apprentice

I figured it out myself. Under the house icon (other settings), one clicks the middle button (output) amnd then one can turn off displayoutput settings.

@david290650 wrote:

I just bought a vixia HFR80 to use to teach my class over zoom. The HDMI output shows exactly what is on the camera's small screen including all of the onscreen icons. I don ot wnat to braodcast these icons.How do I shut off or hide these icons at least in the HDMI output with or without shutting them on the camera screen?

Thanks,

David

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

david290650
Apprentice

I figured it out myself. Under the house icon (other settings), one clicks the middle button (output) amnd then one can turn off displayoutput settings.

@david290650 wrote:

Thanks,

David

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements