cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hf R600. For some reason, my computer wont detect it.

Taylorb
Contributor

So, I'm not sure why, but my computer, windows 8 (i know..) won't detect my camera, the HF R600. It doesnt appear in the list of connected devices, the transfer utility says it isn't connected, I'm just not sure what to do. Also, I figure I might ask now as well. im planning to use it with the LiteCam Game software with the camera providing the embedded video, do you happen to know if it would be a compatible device for that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JoelM
Contributor

Try this, with camera usb plugged in hit the play button under the on/off button on camera body?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JoelM
Contributor

Try this, with camera usb plugged in hit the play button under the on/off button on camera body?

Taylorb
Contributor
Still nothing. I tried using both the USB hook up in each port, with the hdmi cable, and with both together.

Taylorb
Contributor
thank you. that actually did work. but you have to do it while the camera is turned off.

Glad it worked, here's some more info about downloading.   On the main screen under battery level, your camera has to be setup on mp4 to down load mp4 movies and pictures using CameraWindow software or setup on Avchd to download avchd movies using the Transfer Utility LE software.  It doesn't matter where the movies or pictures are saved, internal memory or sd card, just what format(mp4, Avchd) the camera is set to at time of downloading to computer.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements