cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't playback video

chuckerst
Apprentice

on my G-20 when I push playback it says "select memory for connection-when I choose internal mwmory, I get a flashing USB icon that won't stop until I shutdown! anyone had this problem? thanks much

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Hi chuckerst!

Thank you for posting.

Is your camcorder even connected to a computer or other device with a USB cable while you are trying to playback the video?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

no, I had it connected to the HDMI watching various clips then all of a sudden I got that "reading memory"--then "select the memory for connection"-I chose" internal memory" then it goes to the flashing USB icon and won't stop until you turn it off-it records video-but just won't play back-even if you unplug the HDMI and try to view just on the touch screen.

Hi Chuckerst,

For assistance with this issue, I recommend that you contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements