cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't playback video

chuckerst
Apprentice

on my G-20 when I push playback it says "select memory for connection-when I choose internal mwmory, I get a flashing USB icon that won't stop until I shutdown! anyone had this problem? thanks much

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Hi chuckerst!

Thank you for posting.

Is your camcorder even connected to a computer or other device with a USB cable while you are trying to playback the video?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

no, I had it connected to the HDMI watching various clips then all of a sudden I got that "reading memory"--then "select the memory for connection"-I chose" internal memory" then it goes to the flashing USB icon and won't stop until you turn it off-it records video-but just won't play back-even if you unplug the HDMI and try to view just on the touch screen.

Hi Chuckerst,

For assistance with this issue, I recommend that you contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements