cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blank screen hf200

wilpap
Apprentice

HF200 screen is blank, green light wont go off, can't shut off camcorder"??? help

4 REPLIES 4

jfo
Rising Star
Rising Star

is this problem recurring?  As a last resort to get the camera to turn off, you can take out the battery.

Mykolas
Authority

wilpap,

Sorry to hear that your VIXIA HF200 will not power off.  If the camcorder is frozen and will not power off, try removing the battery to power it off.  Wait about 10 minutes or so before powering the camcorder back on again.  If the camcorder is still frozen and will not respond when it is powered on, then it may require service.

To start your repair process, you'll need to complete a Repair Request on our website.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dhabud
Apprentice

Ditto same issue. Three of my friends bought same camcorder after my recommendation. And 3 out 4 of us have same problem. search google and lot of yhem have same issue. This tells me this is a design defect and acnnon should recall it and fix it. I bought cam for seven fifty dollrs

Hi, I also had the same issue with my camcoder. Did you find the solution?

Kind regards,

Avi

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements