Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

ZR85

My PC does not recognize ZR85. How else can I transfer data from cassette to computer?

Re: ZR85

Hi Paulsfan!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Thanks!

New Contributor

Thanks for the guidance. I'm new at this Smiley Happy. I'm using Windows 7. Can anyone help?

Product Expert

Hi Paulsfan,

I recommend that you contact us for assistance with this.

If that's not possible:
-  Are you using a firewire connection (required)?
-  Which software are you using to transfer your movies?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

I have the USB cable that connects the camera to my PC but the PC does not recognize that the camera is plugged in. I have Movie Maker and Roxio but they do me no good if my PC doesn't recognize the camera. How do I contact you at Canon?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi Paul!

To contact us, all you need to do is go to our previous post, and hover over the grey text that states "CONTACT US".  You can click on that text, that will bring you to a wesite where you can contact us by phone or by email, whichever you prefer.  We hope this helps!