cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vixia HFm500 camcorder, problems with play back.

sisko67
Apprentice

I have a Vixia HF M500 camcorder.  I am using a PNY Professional 16GB, Class 10 SDHC card.  When I try to access the AVCHD video I have on the card, via the playback button, I get a yellow [?] instead of a thumbnail of the video on the card.  I have gone through the manual twice now and can find NO reference to the yellow [?], can any one help, please?  

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mykolas
Authority

Hi sisko67!

Thank you for the post!

The yellow "?" indicates corrupted video files are on the card. 

1. Have you recently formatted/initialized the card?
  2. Do you have this problem with other cards?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Hi sisko67!

Thank you for the post!

The yellow "?" indicates corrupted video files are on the card. 

1. Have you recently formatted/initialized the card?
  2. Do you have this problem with other cards?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you very much for the reply. I reformatted my card, then set up the camera and taped for about 30 min. straight. When I went into replay everything worked as you said. I then reformatted all my cards for the future. Again, thank you very much!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements