cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vixia HF R500 camcorder burning movies to a DVD

Bo21
Apprentice

I have copied movies from the memory card to my computer and burned the movies to a DVD from the computer but my DVD player can't read the disc. The movies are still on the memory card and I don't want to erase them until I have a hard copy in my hands that we can watch. These movies are of the first few days of our first grandchilds life. The memory card is a 32 GB SanDisc Ultra Plus. The movies are recorded in the AVCHD video format. The disc plays in my computer but not in my Memorex player or our Wii player that we can watch on our TV. Help - I am only somewhat computer literate and zero camcorder literate.

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Hi Bo21!

It is likely that the format or configuration you used when you created the disc is not supported by your player.  You may want to contact Memorex and the software vendor to make sure you have each configured so the disc you create with the software is supported by the player.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Mike

I was able to resolve the disc reading problem by purchasing a Blueray DVD player

Announcements