cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vixia HF G30

HammerDownProd
Contributor

Im thinking of purchasing the new HF G30 for an upstart offroad and racing youtube page.  I would like to have the same clarity and picture as the 7D but with out the weight.  I like the bigger sensor in the G30 than the XA10 but i love the idea of the handle/grip that comes with the XA10.  As far as i can tell the prices of those two cameras are fairly close so which one is the better value for function?  I really need some help on this one before I drop that kinda cash on a new camera.  Thanks in advance.

13 REPLIES 13

Tim
Authority
Hello HammerDownProd,

If we were to suggest one of those camcorders and you were looking at the VIXIA HF G30 versus the XA10, then we think the VIXIA HF G30 would be the better choice for your business.  It is going to give you the same level of HD quality and it's considered the flagship model of the VIXIA line.  The best value for the money we think would be the VIXIA HF G30.
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Tim I appreciate it. 

Is it still looking like end of June before its available to public? 

HammerDownProd,

The HF G30 is still expected to be available sometime in June.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

HammerDownProd
Contributor

Mike or Tim, any updates to when this camera will be available for purchase? 

available for purchase in June?  i this the enter button a little to soon. sorry about that.

Hi HammerDownProd,

We still expect this camcorder to ship sometime in June.  If you haven't seen it, you may click here to see the press release for this camcorder.

HammerDownProd
Contributor

Hey guys are there any videos on Canon's Youtube page talking about this camera?  I did a search and nothing turned up.  So I did a general search and only found a very few things pertaining to this camera.  Other than the press release where else can I find information on it?  Like maybe some hands on demo's?

HammerDownProd
Contributor

Well its out now has anyone gotten a chance to use enough to give an opinion? 

Announcements