cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIXIA HF11 power socket - EIAJ-02 ?

mahadal
Apprentice

Does anyone know what kind of power socket is on the VIXIA HF11? I need the exact size and/or type.

I suspect it is probably an "Electronic Industries Association of Japan" 3.15 to 6.3 volt, 2 amp, EIAJ-02 power connector.

I am going to be using this camcorder for live streaming school sports events, and so I need to be able to have it plugged into power all the time and protect the AC adapter from rain. I have a weatherproof container for the AC adapter and power strip, but the power cord on the AC adapter is extremely short.

I can't find a power extension cable from anywhere.  I am likely going to have to hand-fabricate a custom 4 meter / 12 foot power extension cord between the AC adapter and the camera.

1 REPLY 1

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi mahadal,

Thanks for checking in with us.

What you're inquiring about might be beyond the specifications that we can disclose, but since we aren't able to provide forum support for that camcorder, you may wish to contact our phone support line by calling us at (800)652-2666 on M-F from 9am-7pm EST and then select the camcorder department.

Announcements