Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Replacement Charging Cable (Canon LEGRIA HF G40)

I am very new when it comes to camera/camcorders so I'm not really sure if this is the best place for this.

Long story short, Over the hecticness of Christmas, my mam accidentally binned the charging cable for the Canon LEGRIA HF G40 I have joint ownership of.

I have tried looking online for where to get a replacement cable but can't seem to find it, would anyone be able to help?

(I am unable to take out the actual battery due to modifications made)

Frequent Contributor

Re: Replacement Charging Cable (Canon LEGRIA HF G40)

[ Edited ]

The charging cable is an integral part of the separate poweradapter/charger. Do you actually mean the USB cable. Not being able to remove the battery by modifying the camera is a very short sighted thing to do. If you haven't got the manual it is online here. https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/camcorders/digital/hdv_series/legria_hf_g...

G40 Charger.jpgG40 USB to Mini USB.jpg

Legria HF G40 - Zoom H2n - Dell 8700 i7-4790 3.6Ghz, 24Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1060 6GB - Win 10 - DaVinci Resolve 16.04b