cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legria HF 40 audio

dpawson
Apprentice
External collar mic, finding 'mains' hum (even when using battery). Seems to have cured itself - I tried all the combinations I could. Does having headphones plugged in impact audio? Losing trust in sound!
5 REPLIES 5

Crista
Whiz

Hi dpawson!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Tks Christa. Will do.

Except I'm unable to find a euro forum.... Mmm.

No, no solution.
ps. your email asking to accept as solution?
Badly formed html, no links present.
Not good Canon?

Fellow Legria G40 user here. There is no European Canon forum unfortunately. Headphones should not impact on the sound. As to your mic, check that it has a stereo jack plug on it as the input may not like a mono one. Also make sure that the plug if fully in the socket on the camera. I have found that its grip on the plug is not that great and occasionaly check to make sure it is seated properly. Hope this helps.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EOS C100 mk2 with the Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM lens - Atomos Ninja 2 - Zoom H2n - Dell 8700 i7-4790 3.6Ghz, 24GB Ram, Win 10, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.5 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1
Announcements