cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload video from Canon Vixia HF R52 to DropBox

mikeoncamano
Contributor

Just purchased a new Vixia HF R52 aand want a fast way to upload videos to send to friends.

My choice is Dropbox. How to get vidios from camera to Dropbox?

4 REPLIES 4

Tim
Authority

Hello mikeoncamano,

The process for uploading the video to your computer is the extent of Canon technical support for the camcorder.  It may be as simple as copying and pasting the video clips over to Dropbox.  However, when it comes to uploading video to a web site, server or other third party method like this we cannot provide the proper steps.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

How can I use wi-fi to transfer video files to my computer from the video camera?

You're correct on getting the video files into DropBox from my computer.

I just want a fast way to transfer the files, preferably wi-fi, from my video camera to my computer.

if you want to transfer your video use wi-fi, then you have both receiver and sender to connect your camera and PC. And the function of Wi -fi is just like a USB . Also the net condition has to be good. Suggest you use cable transfer insteaded of wireless transfer, the speed is much faster than cable. Or if you want to upload your video on Web, then you can use some editors to do edits and then export them into common formats like MP4.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements