cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert M2TS to MP4 in batch?

Dannel
Contributor

Hi,

I’m looking for quick and simple software that can convert M2TS files in batch. I have recorded many wonderful videos during my summer vacation with my Canon HF M56. Now new semester is coming, I want to put them on my Google Nexus 7 tablet to share them with my classmates. since I use Mac mini with Mountain lion, my friend suggests me to use macx video converter pro to convert the M2TS files to mp4 videos. What I want to know is do I need to change any video or audio setting for better playback effect. How could I adjust with the video converter then?

3 REPLIES 3

ozcharles
Apprentice
I use AppGeeker. It is really easy to use and convert MTS/M2TS to pretty much of file format including MP4 format, and the quality is still excellent.

Generally, you can leave the output settings by default.

BTW, the program has preset options to convert video for devices you required.
Canon EOS 7D 18.0 MP Digital SLR Camera

chrisking
Contributor

I wanna get some free software to finish the task. Is there anyone there?

You can try what I'm using-macx free video converter. It works well. You can also use it to merge several MKV files to a single one and add external subtitle as you like. Surely, handbrake is very popular, you can use it, too. Personally I think it is a little bit complicated. anyway it's up to you.

Announcements