cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Vixia HFG10

muddysnow
Apprentice

Hello everyone,

I had recently transfered my video files over to my Scandisk memory card in slot B in my camcorder.  When I went to download the video footage off of the memory card it only shows up with photos available and no video? 

The kicker is that when I look at the memory card through the camera all of my video footage is their but not when i begin to try and transfer the files.

What should I do in order to get my footage?

P.S - I also tried removing the scandisk an dplugging it directly into my MAC and that still did not work so i am now at a stand still.

Thanks in advance

Walt

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Hi muddysnow!

Welcome to the Canon Forum.

To help us determine what is happening, we need some additional information from you.

1. What version of the Mac OS are you running?
  2. What program are you using to attempt to download the video?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Mike,

Thanks and I am glad I found this Forum for assistance.

I am running Mac OS X Version 10.7.5

The program I am using is Final Cut Pro X, I do not have this problem with Video I pull form the Canon off of its internal Hard Drive but for some reason when I pull form the external card its only allowing photos..........but I can view the video on the canon view screen from the external card.

Thanks,

Walt

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements