cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Vixia HF200 and compatible software for Vista 64 bit.

brmc
Apprentice

This Canon HF 200 came with the Pixela ImageMixer 3 SE software. The problem is, ...it's  not compatible with Windows VIsta 64 bit.  The Instructions note only 32 bit,  and this VIsta  64, will not accept this software..  I'm looking for the simplest solution, if there is one.  Anything,  that would would allow me transfer  the MTS files from the camcorder, onto a  PC running Vista 64 bit.   Is there such an animal?  I'm not a computer whiz,  and  I am dead in the water, on this one. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi brmc,

The website for the software that is made by Pixela indicates that only the 32-bit version of Windows Vista will run their software.  MTS is a common file type that is supported by other video import/editing applications that will run on your computer, such as Windows Movie Maker.  I recommend that you use a different video import/editing application to work with the video from your HF200.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements