cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Legria HF R76 cannot connect to Canon Camera App

afzalbhimani
Apprentice

Hi , I have just purchased Canon HF R76 with intention of recording some lectures now i am trying to connect the camcorder to my Andriof smartphone with Andriod 8.1 version.

Firstly i cannot connect Canon Camera App thru my phone to camcorder.

please advice how can i connect the camcorder to my smartphone for remote shooting and picture in picture and also to upload them directly to my youtube account.

Can i use this product with my macbook as external camera for youtube streaming ?

Please advice urgently as i have my lectures starting from Thursday 17th May.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, afzalbhimani!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Hi Danny , Thanks for the update. can you guide me to some other forum where i can get solutions from users and reviews as well. ALso i thought being a canon product you can atleast try to guide me.

We're only able to provide support for products distributed by Canon USA.  Like we mentioned in the previous post, you can CLICK HERE to check out the Canon Global site.  Once there, click your part of the world to find local support.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements