cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon HF R82

Ankit28Sharma
Apprentice
Sir I am from India. I have purchased Canon vixia HF R 82 Camcorder for teaching purpose . I am using White board for teaching. My problem is my background is becoming blur and my content becoming invisible.I have tried lot of setting. Please tell me the suitable setting so that background is clearly visible.
4 REPLIES 4

Tim
Authority

Ankit28sharma, 

In order to get the camera to focus on what you want, we recommend manual focusing.  Go to the Menu> Camcorder settings screen> Focus> touch [MF] manual focus.  This should allow you to set the focus where you want and not deviate. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Ankit28Sharma
Apprentice
Sir focus is ok ,main problem is the moment I appear in front of white board. White board surface becomes blur.
Thanks for reply

Ankit28Sharma, 

This tells us that the focus is not locked.  If it were, it should not move when you step in front of the white board.  Once the focus is where you want it, in manual focusing mode, press the [X] to lock the focus in place.  It should not move at that point. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Sadiebearfilm
Apprentice

Hi! Does anyone know how to use a plye boom mic and connect it to the Canon Hf Vixia R82? I was able to do it before but now everytime I put the outlet in the 'mic' button there is no sound. Anything would help at this point, thanks.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements