cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon Vixia HF R40 .... WI-FI ...Compatability issue with android v 4.3

autocrat9
Apprentice

My product is a $400.00  Cannon Vixia HF R40 CamCorder.

As stated before this camera ADVERTISED wifi capabilities for uploading, as well as remote control function.

as stated before there is no app, as I can see that will download to my Nexus android v 4.3... If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them?

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Hi autocrat9!

Thanks for posting.

There is a company called Pixela that made the app for this.  The app is called CameraAccess.  It can be downloaded from both Google Play and the Apple App Store.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

"The app is called CameraAccess.  It can be downloaded from both Google Play and the Apple App Store."

No it can't...not compatable with my BRAND NEW Google Nexus4 with android v 4.3 operating system.

From what I gather....its only compatable with ONE android phone....lol

Same issue here, my nexus 4 1012 version says not compatible and wont me allow to download,, i have run into this with other apps and i just go to 1mobile market and download from there but the cameraAcces is not available on 1mobile.

Also the Movie Uploader is only available for IOS so no transfer for android, only camera acces for remote shooting.

Thanks god i have my iPad
Announcements