cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are any of the camcorders,specifically the m500 or m50, capable of using an ac adapter for longer re

bplmsprngs
Apprentice

I'm looking to buy a camcorder and since I already have the Canon EOS Rebel I figured I would stay with what I like. The questions I have are...the camcorders talk about battery life,are any of them capable of using an ac adapter for longer recording times? Also,I'm kinda going back and forth between the M50 and the M500 but no where does it say whether you can see the LCD screen in the daylight or not.

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Bplmsprngs,

Many of our camcorders can be powered by the compact power adapter, even the HF M500 you are looking at.  As for the LCD, you can adjust both the brightness and the backlight settings in the menu of the HF M50 and HF M500 to help you see the LCD better in brighter lighting conditions.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

alinsdau
Contributor

You can see the LCD in daylight without too much trouble.  If the sun is glaring off of it, then no.  But I've not had any real trouble using the LCD in San Diego or Jackson Hole daylight.

Announcements