Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The 100M EF Lenses celebration continues. Announcing the One in 100 Million EF Lenses Video Contest!

[ Edited ]

videocontest_twitter_checkbacksoon.jpg

We have officially produced our 100 millionth EF lens worldwide (EF, EF-S and Cinema Lenses from 1987-2014) & the celebration continues. Enter our 100M EF Lens Video Contest for a chance to win a Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens. Submit a video you took with a Canon camera and lens, 100 seconds or less telling us how Canon lenses have made an impact on your life, either professionally or personally. http://shout.lt/t4wD

New Contributor

Re: The 100M EF Lenses celebration continues. Announcing the One in 100 Million EF Lenses Video Cont

Hello,

I made a video to enter into your one in 100 million lenses video contest and I misread the submission dates and thought it wasn’t due till tomorrow (Friday). I have the video all ready to go at 40MBs large and I was wondering if there was still any possible chance that I could still enter that?

Thank you for your consideration.

Nathan

Re: The 100M EF Lenses celebration continues. Announcing the One in 100 Million EF Lenses Video Cont

[ Edited ]

Hi nstevens1989!

Thanks for reaching out to us.  Unfortunately, the 1 in 100 Million EF Lenses Video Contest is over, and due to submission regulations we are not able to add additional  videos to the submission pool.  However,  we encourage you to keep an eye on our Facebook page (facebook.com/CanonUSA) and Twitter handle (twitter.com/CanonUSAImaging) for the latest contests. There's lots more to come!