Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Community Manager

New Service Notice for the EOS 70D

Read more about the Service Notice for the EOS 70D.

Super Contributor

Re: New Service Notice for the EOS 70D

Where do I find this service notice?  I just got this camera and have been very  happy with it.  Please tell me what this is about?

Hi fatcat! 

You can find the Service Notice for the EOS 70D on our website HERE

The Service Notice explains more about the phenomenon, the serial number range for possibily affect cameras, and how to get a camera repaired under the notice.

If you have any other questions about the Service Notice for the EOS 70D, our technical support team would be happy to help by telephone or email HERE.

We hope this helps! 

Super Contributor

Hi Crista,

Yes I could use some help on how to find it on here, Im not certain what you are referring to and have the serial numbr.

When I click your link. I get the ususal.   Unauthorized (frusstrating ) message  which I get requently on th is site.

Can you pls help me out here to find the info?

Reputable Contributor

Hi fatcat,

We tested the link out and it appears to be working correctly. Please try clicking on an alternate link below. If you continue to receive an error message, please try using a different internet browser if you can:

http://Canon.us/r5tgb