cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS3522 Can't Connect to T-Mobile Wifi Router (No WPS)

alyrn97
Apprentice

I can't seem to connect my Canon TS3522 printer to my internet router, I have T-Mobile but I'm able to connect my smartphone, tablet, laptop, tv, my Brother printer, etc. I've followed the steps thoroughly (even got 2nd and 3rd opinions), and it still won't connect. I keep getting it stuck at the laptop will connect to wifi but wifi won't connect to the printer. I used the laptop and my smartphone to connect to it and it's not connecting. I have a Windows 11 laptop and iPhone. Please respond and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The printer requires a 2.4 Ghz wireless broadcast that uses WPA2 / AES encryption.  Does your wireless network meet these requirements?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

It’s a 5 Ghz and WPA2/WPA3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Are you certain it doesn't have 2.4/5G dual band capability?  Can you confirm this. 

The printer does not have a 5Ghz radio.  While possible, it's unlikely the router doesn't have both bands.  It would be extremely limited if this were the case.  In some instances, it just needs to be turned on in the admin portal.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

alyrn97
Apprentice

For network it says 5G bands, and 4G LTE

alyrn97
Apprentice

What do I need to do?

Announcements