Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbished R3 Body For $3499 - Canon Store

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

That's right.  You can grab an R3 for $3499.  The promotion is running for 5 days or while supplies last.  They won't last long.

shadowsports_0-1714055694419.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

A very tempting offer.  Except, I must wear eyeglasses.  The eyeball focus tracking is not a useful feature for someone like me.  I’ll pass.  Hopefully, they will leave it out of the R1.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

sceneit
Enthusiast

Oh, so they're selling it for less than the R5 but the R5 owners won't get the R3 AF options?? I want the face registration in my R5!! I paid $3,899 for it! I hate to say it but the R5 was a rip off. It doesn't matter anyway because I don't shoot weddings anymore. I had a best man attack me at my last wedding. LOL. It ain't worth it even to play around with an awesome camera like the R3. I had an offer to do a corporate event but the pay wasn't good enough. I'm not setting foot on a corporate client's doorstop unless I'm being paid $20,000 or more. People these days really are fools.

Announcements