Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211272members
349517posts

Community Activity

Canon R8 Black LCD

Usually, I can see the photo or scene on my LCD before I take it, but now all I see is a black screen. However, whenever I hit the shutter button to focus, it shows me the image before I take it, but then goes back to black. I'm so confused because I...

IMG_0507.jpeg IMG_0506.jpeg IMG_0505.jpeg

Upgrade

I have 50D DSLR and I would like to upgrade to a mirrorless model. Budget is about $2000.00. I’m simply a hobbyist. Would appreciate recommendations. Thanks 

srg6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1D mark IV - SD CARD

Hello all!!!You know that book that came with your camera and you never read? Yes... the manual.... that book.I bought a 2nd hand camera and went to the first camera shop nearby to buy a storage card to make me happy. So, looking by the prices I just...

thlobato by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon powershot “change battery” issue

Hello! My parents recently bought me a Canon Powershot A7120 IS from Ebay and it had been working perfectly fine for the past month but recently it keeps flashing the red battery sign and when I try to take a picture the screen turns black and says “...

mina251 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

600EX-RT speedlite won't read batteries

I'm on my 2nd brand new out of the box speedlite.  I have tried several different brand AA batteries & I am getting the no battery icon on my screen.  So freaking frustrated.  Any advice on what to do?

cfontenot by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel T7 Focus Issues

I need help understanding what I’m doing wrong. I can not for the life of me get sharp, crisp photos when I am taking pictures of people. If it’s landscape I can get really nice pictures but with people I can’t seem to get them fully in focus! I have...

IMG_9971.jpeg IMG_9972.jpeg

R6 Mark II- Weird stuff going on

First off, I am just a sports mom who loves to capture my kids and their teammates.The first 2 attached photos are examples of what happens towards the later part part of games.  Not always, but always in the most opportune moment!  The first example...

1-3I5A7465.jpg 2-3I5A7369.jpg 3-3I5A7334.jpg
Ali_H by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 C Cinema raw development

Hello. I am trying to use cannon's raw development program to view clips from my R5C raw and develop them to edit easier. However, even when I select a clip that is only 10 seconds long, it says it's going to take up 500 gigabytes in my hard drive. W...

Help, 1Ds MKii Fails to take photo

Heya, this is my first forum post so please please bear with me.I recently bought a second hand 1Ds Mkii. The camera seemd to function normally for a few months until it suddenly failed to take a photo, the issue is described below.I can turn on the ...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements