Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211254members
349466posts

Community Activity

need focusing help with my new R8

I recently purchased a new R8.  I have been practicing action shots with my dog playing frisbee.  I have subject detection set to animals - eye detection on- AF on servo- expanded AF area:around - I was using a shutter speed of 1/1000.  Using a Canon...

IMG_1268 -1.jpg
b_vanwey by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Replenishment registration problem

I have an Imageclass MF656Cdw and I want to sign up for the toner replenishment program. I got the serial number and verification code from the front display and entered them at replenish.USA.canon.com/enroll. I got a message saying “verification cod...

Pix G2260 Won't Install

I bought a Pixma G2260 All-in-one way back in Sept 21.I installed on Windows 10 perfectly fine.I got a new PC w/Windows 11 HomeI have tried 6-8 times every combination to get past the Printer Connect Step 3Nothing.I have uninstalled the driver that W...

Help, M200 Freezes and completely dies

Hello everyone, just over a year ago I bought an EOS M200. For a while everything was fine until around Christmas time it started giving me, often and willingly, a problem. When I recorded for too long and then turned off the camera (for a lens chang...

1lorxyz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New Pro-300 printing grainy pictures

I purchased a new Pro-300 printer to replace my Pro-100 that died. I have tried printing on glossy, semi-gloss, luster, and matte paper only to have all prints grainy (almost pixelated). I have tried printing from Photoshop, Lightroom, and DXO PhotoL...

IMG_2689.jpg IMG_2688.jpg IMG_2687.jpg Grandkids-2278.JPG
karlosKS by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors