Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210337members
346989posts

Community Activity

Canon EOS R5 - HDMI out only in 1080p

Hello guys,i have just one simple question: How do i get my R5 to output HDMI in more than 1080p? What specific settings are necessary to get 4k/50-60hz output via HDMI to my external monitor? The camera is set to video-mode, raw hdmi output is off, ...

How to remove blue light on Pixma Pro 10S?

I tried to reinstall Canon software on my Pixma Pro 10S and to select LAN connection.  This failed despite several attempts to fix using LAN, Wi-FI and USB.  Presently the printer is displaying the white power light and a solid blue light.  Even if I...

beemer by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 II Menu Dial Reassignment?

Menu Functions: The present function of the Main Dial and Quick Control Dial 2 are backwards to me. My logic says the Main Dial should control moving between the major icon groupings (red camera icon, yellow tool icon, orange camera icon, etc.) and t...

JimG513 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Poor print quality - faded and dull - imageCLASS MF743CDW

I have a Image Class MF743CDW laser printer.  I bought the printer in October 2022.  The print quality has never been very good.  The colors are dull and the text seems to be faded.  I have installed the latest drivers.  I am lost at this point.  Doe...

PowerShot ELPH 360 HS - Busy Error

My brand new PowerShot worked fine for three days. Then while on vacation it would not shot anymore and the 'fish eye' came up. The error I get constantly is 'busy', cannot even reset the camera to the original settings. Have tried everything on the ...

Findingo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors