Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211265members
349500posts

Community Activity

Cinema raw development

Hello. I am trying to use cannon's raw development program to view clips from my R5C raw and develop them to edit easier. However, even when I select a clip that is only 10 seconds long, it says it's going to take up 500 gigabytes in my hard drive. W...

Help, 1Ds MKii Fails to take photo

Heya, this is my first forum post so please please bear with me.I recently bought a second hand 1Ds Mkii. The camera seemd to function normally for a few months until it suddenly failed to take a photo, the issue is described below.I can turn on the ...

We need more Cinema RAW Development options!!!

If any Canon engineers are on here please read this... I've shot with the C200 and I love it so far, the only problem is that the workflow is horribly crippled at the moment. On a Mac it's not so bad as you can render out ProRes 4444 with the Cinema ...

Resolved! need focusing help with my new R8

I recently purchased a new R8.  I have been practicing action shots with my dog playing frisbee.  I have subject detection set to animals - eye detection on- AF on servo- expanded AF area:around - I was using a shutter speed of 1/1000.  Using a Canon...

IMG_1268 -1.jpg
b_vanwey by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Photos after Shooting and Reviewing

Hello all. Yesterday I shot a bunch of photos for a graduation. I shot some before, during, and after the event. When I got home and looked at the SD card, I noticed only the shots I took before the graduation were on the card. This was very puzzling...

owa5489 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Some files dissappeared off SD card

My situation is almost exactly the same as in this person's case - photos disappeared after sticking the SD card into my PC USB card reader.I reviewed all of those photos on Canon 70D (card is Samsung PRO, lightly used since I don't shoot often) befo...

R6 Mark II- Weird stuff going on

First off, I am just a sports mom who loves to capture my kids and their teammates.The first 2 attached photos are examples of what happens towards the later part part of games.  Not always, but always in the most opportune moment!  The first example...

1-3I5A7465.jpg 2-3I5A7369.jpg 3-3I5A7334.jpg
Ali_H by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon R6 Subject Detection missing?

I currently own a Canon EOS R6 and I'm having a hard time finding understanding what settings or shooting modes are required for AF Eye Tracking to actually work.I recently rented another R6 (fairly certain it was NOT a Mark II) and noticed that when...

EOS 2000D GPS

Is it possible to use the Camera Connect App to get GPS data from a Android Smartphone to 2000D? Or is there any other simple and reliable way?

rangh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors