Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211337members
349686posts

Community Activity

Canon LiDE 400 - Can Not Scan at 4800dpi

Hi there, I recently bought the Canon LiDE 400 scanner as the resolution goes up to 4800. I need the maximum resolution as I want to blow up some antique hand painted artworks which are tiny. I have tried downloading the IJ scan utility software and ...

izzy891 by Apprentice
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

BG-R10 firmware update

This past weekend while shooting a communion, I had my camera randomly black screen on me. After turning off the camera and removing the grip a couple of times, I was fine. However, i noticed my grip isn't running the most current firmware. So I came...

MrHolley by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon camera support with an 850D in the US

Hello, I've been having a issues with a Canon EOS 850D that I bought from a 3rd party shop on amazon. It started as error code 30 and at random times when I would shoot, the camera would just stop and give me error code 30, I would take the battery i...

Canon Camera Subscriptions?

Hopefully, it's only a rumor, but my understanding is that Canon is planning to launch a subscription service with the launch of the Canon R5 Mark II.  As a Canon owner, going back to my first AE-1, I am 100 percent against having to purchase a new a...

oplatka by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking to upgrade from the SL1

Hey y’all, I’ve been getting into photography recently and I have a canon SL1 with the 18-55 and 70-300 kit lenses. I also invested in a 50mm 1.8F lens. I mainly shoot candid events with my friends, especially in low light, portraits and sports photo...

zataka by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hdmi output canon Eos 1dx mark iii

Hi there,I have Canon 1dx mark iii and I use also blackmagic video assist to record my video's but since then I can just record 1080p however my camera can shoot 5.8k, but the hdmi output in this camera support just 1080 or auto but o auto mode happe...

Ziad002 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3722 stuck on loading screen....

I just bought this printer not even 48 hours ago and I printed 2 word docs off of it so far. I went to use it for the third time and it threw error E03 for paper jam, however there was no paper jam. I what I thought was the solution on this board. I ...

Resolved! Canon HG10 camcorder internal battery

Hello!I'm a Newbie here and I LOVE my Canon HG10 HDD camcorders!I  have been using them for about 12-15 years (I'm old and don't remember exactly when I started) recording just about anywhere I can get permission...3 of them have internal battery iss...

Canon Maxify MB2720 Error Code 5207

Hello,I have a Canon Maxify MB 2720 that will not print due to error code 5207. The Printer is OUT of warranty.I have changed all the ink cartridges. I have powered it on and off several times.I have tried to pull the plug and press on button 10 time...

deseomar by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscriptions and costs

Hi, I just want to share my thoughts and concerns when it comes to printer subscriptions.  I have now subscribed to 2 different printer companies subscriptions after purchasing their products and am unsatisfied with how things ended up working out fo...

MB2720 error code 5207

My printer has started experiencing an error code 5207 whenever I try to print. This error flags and I have to reset the printer to regain communication.- I updated my drivers and software- The printer was working fine a few weeks ago- There is not a...

Crop Marks not showing

Hi - has anyone experienced the crop marks not showing in Professional Print & Layout? I've quit, reset, etc, but for some reason no matter the option they aren't showing!  They were showing yesterday just fine.  Must be missing something?

Canon 1D mark IV - SD CARD

Hello all!!!You know that book that came with your camera and you never read? Yes... the manual.... that book.I bought a 2nd hand camera and went to the first camera shop nearby to buy a storage card to make me happy. So, looking by the prices I just...

thlobato by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors