Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210170members
346546posts

Community Activity

RF 100-500 for hiking and travelling?

Hey, I've been wondering for some time now if the RF 100-500 is suited for travelling and hiking.I did a lot of portrait and event work in the past. In the near future are some trips planned. That git me thinking.My gear:- R6- 24-105L F4- Samyang AF ...

hunnu by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel XS Firmware Availability

Is there anyplace that I can get the latest firmware for EOS Rebel xs? I know its not supported anymore by canon, but I thought someone might have a copy . Thanks, 

R7 Focus Stacking forces electronic shutter

The R7, and other R series cameras, forces electronic shutter for focus stacking. This prevents the use of flash for focus stacking. There is no really good reason for not allowing mechanical shutter for focus stacking and the choice of which shutter...

rpoole by Contributor
  • 39 replies
  • 3 likes

DPP4 Transfer to Photoshop options?

MacOS Digital Photo Professional 4 -- Recently when I use transfer to photoshop it, it has started transferring to Photoshop Beta instead of Photoshop.  I can't find an option to change which version of photoshop it picks and I have no idea why it ch...

eebclee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing pink color

My printer started to print all in pink after I filled the Ink tank ,what is the issue and how can I solve it #Canon MP2140

Qusay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors