Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211250members
349446posts

Community Activity

New Pro-300 printing grainy pictures

I purchased a new Pro-300 printer to replace my Pro-100 that died. I have tried printing on glossy, semi-gloss, luster, and matte paper only to have all prints grainy (almost pixelated). I have tried printing from Photoshop, Lightroom, and DXO PhotoL...

IMG_2689.jpg IMG_2688.jpg IMG_2687.jpg Grandkids-2278.JPG
karlosKS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CAREPAK

I routinely purchase CarePAK coverage for all my Canon purchases. Recently I added another product and noticed that a lens I had purchased CarePak coverage for back in May /2021 was no longer listed on my account. Is there some way to investigate thi...

Robmae by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dead link for EOS Webcam Utility 1.1

Does anyone have a working link for the 1.1 version of EOS Webcam Utility?I want to use it for my EOS Rebel T3 but the link returns a 404 error, the one below.https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDIwMDAwNjI1NDAy&cmp=ACY&lang=ENTha...

adngai by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless Microphone Question for my R7?

Hi everyone,I'm new to photography and own an R7.  I'm wanting to do some Video interviews for a project and have an Electro-Voice RE50B microphone.  The mic an XLR mic and was wondering if there's a way to use a wireless XLR plug-in transmitter on t...

jspt46 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

M750 will not come out of sleep

Another POS printer.     Why will it not come out of sleep,   50% of the time the print job status is "printed" and it is not,  send it again and later in the day i might have double or triple.Also,  How to stop the incesenet toner status pop up.   f...

crapko by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RF24-105 2.8 L IS USM Nightmare

I am a long time Canon user and just have a problem with the repair service. I (Pre) Ordered the RF24-105 F2.8 L lens from B&H in December of 2023, I received my lens in January of 2024. I am a working professional but by no means am I an equipment a...

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors