Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
210331members
346973posts

Community Activity

PowerShot ELPH 360 HS - Busy Error

My brand new PowerShot worked fine for three days. Then while on vacation it would not shot anymore and the 'fish eye' came up. The error I get constantly is 'busy', cannot even reset the camera to the original settings. Have tried everything on the ...

Findingo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recycling Programs

As a part of our commitment to the environment, we ensure appropriate recycling of Canon products, reducing impact on the environment and our local communities. EXPLORE OUR RECYCLING PROGRAMS  

recycling-programs-hero-overlay_5-1-Large.png featured0428rev2.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DPP4 noise reduction isn't the greatest

There are many elements of Canon's DPP4 that I love - especially when you are starting with a RAW file. You can do so many adjustments to your images. But, the noise reduction feature is not the greatest, in my opinion. When I try to reduce noise, sa...

IMG_1094-4.jpg

error 80

I'm getting an error 80 when shooting time lapse with an external npf 960 battery. I get the error with two different batteries and in two different battery holders. I've used both holders for long video recording without incident. When I use an in c...

xmedic9 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R10 newb owner

Hello,I just purchased my first camera , I’m in process of reading manual I have couple questions if someone can help me here.I understand why changing aperture to small darkens image in viewfinder or cameras screen, you physically close aperture by ...

Printer mg3620 wifi problems

I just purchased my canon mg3620 printer and i downloaded the app and i followed all the setups for the wifi settings to my iphone.  But i can not connect it. Please i need help

Cooly244 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors