Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: where is the WPS button?

Taking mine back to the store.

Cannon lost another sale.

Don't think they care.

Occasional Contributor

If you can't get the wireless to work, you can always plug the printer directly into the computer with a USB cable.

New Contributor

Brilliant advice thank you this worked!
Occasional Contributor

Your welcome.  Did you get it to work wired or wirelessly?

New Contributor

The WPS button IS the stop button. Simply hold for 5 full seconds. But then when you have to enter your password.... you have to play with things until you figure out capitals, lowercase, numbers and symbols.... I almost lost my **bleep** doing this. It should be WAY **bleep**ing easier!!!!

New Contributor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  I've wasted an hour tonight trying to figure out the installation instructions.  This is my 4th Canon printer and all the previous ones have automatically gone out and found the router.  The instructions provided this time were not helpful at all .... neither was the web, until I read your comments.  My husband and I thank you profusely!

New Contributor

THANKYOU!! I even registered this cannon forum to say Thankyou for the info on the Stop override! Duh!!!!!
New Contributor

sherry lowlry you rock, thanks for your help. took me 2 seconds after i read your answer.

New Contributor

have a pixma mg6620 and verizon router neither one has wps button 

Occasional Contributor

Hi, go back to the 1st page of this thread, read the 7th and the 9th reply's on the 1st page, try what they suggested and you will probably get your printer to work wirelessly.