Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: where is the WPS button?

Yes you are right. Still CANON not doing anything about this setup issue. Did you try my method what I posted here? It will work.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks again ruxcad. I just want a break from that bleep printer for a while, and will go on using a USB lead instead of wireless till I can face it again, fully calm with a cup of coffee on hand.

New Contributor

I joined this network just to thank you for these amazing instructions! I don't know how long ago you posted but you are awesome! I was able to setup flawlessly!
New Contributor

You are welcome bro!
New Contributor

I've gotten to the point where it wants the pass code for the wireless. however, it will only allow me to punch in letters. my pass code from time warner has numbers. it wont let me put those in. ARGGG

New Contributor

nevermind, found how to put the numbers in.

New Contributor

Thank you - your instructions led me to success!

New Contributor

You deserve a medal from Canon! My frustrations of the morning all sorted in the time it took to read your post and actioning what you suggested. You're a gem! Thank you. 

New Contributor

this printer is the worst.  I can't get it to work on any of the 3 computers I have.  and I spent all day on this.  What a terrible waiste of money and I bought two of them.

New Contributor

my router is on top of the furniture 200 feet away from the printer.  I have never encountered any of this before with any other priter I owned.