cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone/iPad

ketilla
Apprentice

How do I print from my iPhone and iPad to my Canon PIXMA MG 3022? I've already installed the canon app and can print pictures but can't figure out how to print documents, emails or web pages.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, ketilla!

Check out the video below to get your iOS devices talking to your PIXMA MG3022.

We hope this helps!

Hi Danny-

It doesn't really help. Ketilla said it was set up but there is no instruction in the video about how to print sdocuments. My iphone says no AirPrint printers found.

I'm trying to print an email from my phone.

Hi michellee,

The PIXMA MG3022 is not compatible with Apple AirPrint; you will need to have the printer and iPhone connected to the same network, then print to the printer using the Canon PRINT/Inkjet SELPHY app.  Please click here to view steps to print a document using the app, or here to print photos.  

Please note, when printing using the Canon PRINT/Inkjet SELPHY app, you will only be able to print photos or PDF documents saved on your iOS device; the app is not compatible with printing items from other apps on your device.  In order to print the information from other apps, you would need to take a screenshot of the page or item you want to print, then save it to your device as a JPG image and print the image using the Photo Print portion of the app, or save it as a PDF file and print it using the Document Print portion of the app.  Please note, you may have to take more than one screenshot of the page you are trying to print if the page is lengthy.

Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements