03-04-2015 11:55 AM
Up above you said the printer is not connecting via WiFi.
Did you followinstructions to get printer connected, either by WPA or WPS?
Until your printer and iPad are both connected to the same WiFi network AirPrint will not work.
AirPrint does not connect directly to the printer; it uses WiFi. That's why I gave you the link for WiFi setup.
03-05-2015 03:09 AM
You will want to ensure that the Bonjour setting on the printer is enabled. If the setting is disabled, you will not be able to print via Apple AirPrint. To ensure the setting is enabled, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to SETUP from the main screen of the printer.
2. Press the third Function button below the screen to display the SETUP menu.
3. Use the left/right arrows to select DEVICE SETTINGS, then press the OK button.
4. Use the up/down arrows to select LAN SETTINGS, then press the OK button.
5. Use the up/down arrows to select OTHER SETTINGS, then press the OK button.
6. Use the up/down arrows to select BONJOUR SETTINGS, then press the OK button.
7. Use the up/down arrows to select ENABLE/DISABLE BONJOUR, then press the OK button.
8. Use the up/down arrows to select ENABLE, then press the OK button. The printer will enable the setting and then
display a confirmation screen showing that it was set.
9. Press the HOME button to return to the main menu.
Should you still experience difficulty after enabling the Bonjour setting, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.
03-05-2015 08:13 AM
01-03-2017 01:01 PM
I followed directions to set up my airprint for my ipad pro and none of these directions worked. I have been very disatisfied with this printer because it is slow.
01-03-2017 01:16 PM
I followed instructions for either WPA or WPS and it still did not work. The printer timed out and would not set up. My printer and ipad are both connected to the same wifi network
01-04-2017 12:33 AM
To try and get the printer conneted to your network, please try using the Standard Setup method provided here. Please also ensure that the Bonjour settings of the printer are still enabled as mentioned earlier in this forum thread. Should you continue to experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.
02-15-2017 07:26 PM
I tried all of this with pix a mx 926
still no AirPrint printer shows up on iPad
on same wifi network Same password says printer is connected
very upset with the wasted time and frustration of this supposedly easy process
takes hours of tedious attempts and
still can't print 😡😡😡😡😡
06-12-2017 05:58 PM
06-12-2017 06:07 PM