cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

computer offline

katriter
Apprentice

When I try to print my computer tells me the printer is offline.  I want to print using the cord not bluetooth.  What can I do.

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Katriter!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using and  the computer operating system (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x).  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

Thanks and have a great day!

I Have Windows 8.1 operating system and using Cannon MG5320 printer. I was able to print earlier but when I tried to print today it says that my printer is offline and to check my cables which I have done and they are connected.  Thanks

I've been struggling with this issue for some time. It works sometime and sometimes it does not. I'm not at all happy with the support that Canon has provided and wish that someone would step up and figure out a solution in collaboration with Microsoft, Linksys et al for this error. Why does it show that the printer is offline when it is clearly not? Why does it happen on Windows 8? 

My printing was fine on Windows 7 and when I upgraded, it went out the window.

If this persists, I'll have to get rid of my Canon printer and purchase a dreaded HP or something else. I really don't want to, but Canon leaves me with little choice.

I have a Windows 8 system using a Lenovo laptop.

Announcements