cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless connections powershot s110

otava
Enthusiast

I would like to know how to upload my images in a hotel without a laptop with me?

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Otava,

If you do not have a computer with you, you may still be able to get the images from the camera.  I would like to ask a couple questions though.

1. Where are you trying to download the images to?
  2. Do you have any other computing devices with you, like a tablet or a smartphone?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

1. Cayman islands
2. Nokia N8 smasrtphone

Mykolas
Authority

Otava,

You can use your smartphone to transfer the images as long as it uses the Android OS or the Apple iOS.  You will first need to search the Google Play Store or Apple Store on your device for Canon CameraWindow then download and install it.  Once this is done, please follow the steps below:

1. On the back of the camera, press the UP button to open the wireless LAN screen.
  2. Select the smartphone option.
  3. Select [Add a Device].
  4. Select the camera as the access point.
  5. Use your smartphone to connect to the network that is displayed on the camera screen.
  6. Start CameraWindow on the smartphone.
  7. Choose a smartphone to connect to.
  8. Adjust the privacy settings.

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements