cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble connecting pixma TS8150 to my broadband

fazza8
Apprentice

I have been using a Pixma IP7250 on my wireless network.  I live in the UK and my provider is Virgin.  It is quite reliable. I recently upgraded to a TS8150 and am having a very frustrating time getting the new printer to connect.  I am using it with my Asus laptop running W10. I ran the installation disk and it seemed to go OK but I cannot print from the laptop.  I can print using the USB. I can print from my iPad and iPhone using the Canon Print app. I get an "offline" message when I try with the printer wirelessly. 

I have updated the software but am getting nowhere. 

Any advice gratefully received. 

Eric

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi Eric!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you'd like official support from Canon UK, please CLICK HERE to be directed to the Canon UK site.

You are welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States with the community, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Same problem here. Did you got your problem solved? I cant connect my Pixma TS8150 wirelessly. All my printers were Canons so far, but I think this is my last. Simply so hard to connect. Connection sometimes work and sometimes not.

Pls help.

Many thx,

realme737

Announcements