cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3122 Printer will not Connect to Network

cgronkie
Apprentice

So I have this brand-new printer, and I follow all of the prep and startup perfectly to the T.

I've run through the appropriate setup, and when the wizard finds the printer (about half of the time, despite not doing anything differently) I try running the connection through my router, using the correct network key (trust me I've tried dozens of times), and it just will not connect to the router. None of the online guides are of any use, and I know it's not anything to do with the actual internet because all the other devices in my home are fine as well.

I'd hate to have to return this thing, but I'm already furious about how stupidly complex this has become, and I'm no wiz, but I like to think I'm a bit tech-savy.

If anybody has anything to offer, please let me know ASAP, or I'm just going to return it and put in for a HP.

5 REPLIES 5

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

To perform the wireless installation, visit www.canon.com/ijsetup to download and run the setup software.  This will take you through the process of connecting the printer to your network.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

SneaksCarbs
Apprentice
OMG. Looks like I'm the latest victim in the TS3221 no connection scheme. I've now spent TWO DAYS trying to get this MF SOB **$#@_+_to connect. I can't even get the little zeros to stop bouncing on the tiny screen. They're always there and absolutely nothing changes that... no matter what buttons are pushed. (I know mine have been pushed beyond my breaking point)

My God, is there a ACTUAL fix for this? (Yes, I've downloaded that aforementioned utility, DENIED.

Hi SneaksCarbs,

Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST so we can assist you with connecting your printer to your network.

We look forward to hearing from you.

kwippert1
Apprentice

I got my printer in March and it connected fine then we had renovations done in our livingroom area and I unplugged and stored my printer. I need it now and cannot connect to the internet at all. I tried everything that it said to do, no such luck! Please Help Me!

Thank you...

kwippert1

If changes were made to your network, the printer will have to be reconnected to the network.  Visit the following link to find out more details about this process:

PIXMA TS3122 - Wireless Help

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements