cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 won't print to MX922, used Android printer app from google play.

xxx82
Apprentice

Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 won't print to MX922, used Android printer app from google play.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is what I used, also tried other Canon apps it only printed one time during the initial setup.

I could not spend any more time on it so my solution was I returned it and bought an HP which has been printing wirelessly every day for a week now.

Thanks to all.

Xxx82

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The wrong app may have been installed on your device.  Please download our "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY" from the Google Play store.  This app will allow you to print or perform scans with the MX922.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY is what I used, also tried other Canon apps it only printed one time during the initial setup.

I could not spend any more time on it so my solution was I returned it and bought an HP which has been printing wirelessly every day for a week now.

Thanks to all.

Xxx82

Announcements