cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing from Samsung View Android tablet to PIXMA MX922

kellumrw
Apprentice

I can't seem to find an App that works.

I installed the CANON print service app but can't get it to print from internet. Printing a document is no problem.

ANY IDEAS???

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kellumrw,

To print from your Android tablet with your PIXMA MX922, please try using the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app available from Google Play.  For more information, please use the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.bsd.ad.pixmaprint&hl=en

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have that already istalled. I can print any a stored or PDF document I want. But nothing from internet.

Hi kellumnw,

Printing from apps other than the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app would require using Google Cloud Print.

Your PIXMA MX922 must be authenticated to use Google Cloud Print.  Because the authentication URL is printed from machine when the authentication process is performed, please prepare A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.

To register your PIXMA MX922, please follow these steps:

1.  Press Menu button and select Web service.

2.  Select Web service setup, then press the OK button.

3.  Use the up or down button to select Cloud settings, then press the OK button.

4.  Select Google Cloud Print setup, then press the OK button.

5.  Use the up or down button to select Register with Google Cloud Print, then press the OK button.

6.  When the confirmation screen to register the machine is displayed, use the up or down button to select Yes, then press the OK button.

7.  Use the button to select a display language on the print setting screen of Google Cloud Print, then press the OK button.

The confirmation message to print the authentication URL is displayed.

8.  Load Letter-sized plain paper.

9.  Press the OK button. The authentication URL is printed.

10.  Ensure that the authentication URL is printed, use the button to select Yes, then press the OK button.

11.  Perform the authentication process using the web browser on your tablet. Access to the URL using the web browser on your tablet and perform the authentication process following the on-screen instructions. Note: Perform the authentication process with your Google account which you have gotten in advance.

12.  When the message that the registration is complete is displayed on the LCD of the machine, press the OK button. When authentication process is complete properly, the registration items are displayed. When authentication process is complete, you can print the data with Google Cloud Print.

When authentication process is not complete properly and the error message is displayed, press the OK button. When the confirmation message to print the authentication URL is displayed, print the authentication URL, then perform the authentication process on the your again.

For more information, please view the following PDF:

http://downloads.canon.com/cloud/How_to_use_Google_Cloud_Print_MX722_MX922.pdf

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements