cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Offline Unable To Connect

ashleigh21
Apprentice

Hi All, My name is Ashleigh. I have just bought a MG3250 wireless printer. I went through the connection setup method process however, I am still unable to connect. I followed all the instructions correctly. Inserting the CD-ROM next, I pressed the maintenance button for 5 seconds and finally pressing the fit to page button. I waited for about two minutes then in the LED display I get the error code E, 2, 1.

It says if you receive this error you should "If the access point is already turned on, turn it off, and then turn it back on.

Does that mean turn your router on and off? I don't understand what access point is. I jope this doesn't sound a stupid question. I am not very tech savy.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! Yes, the access point is your router. If you turn the router off and turn it back on this will typically resolve the connection issue.

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements