cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5520 "printer not responding"

leovincent99
Apprentice

My Pixma MG5520 worked fine but now I'm getting a "printer not responding" message when I try to print.

I tried disabling firewall / anti-spyware programs as suggested in another post but no luck.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the printer. I've restarted my computer. I've cursed a lot. None of this has helped.

I'm trying to print from a HP Desktop running Win 7

Thanks

Leo

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Leo!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know whether your printer and your computer communicate with each other via a USB cable or via Wi-Fi. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny

I'm trying to print via Wi-Fi (and as I mentioned it had been working fine).

I'm not sure what else to tell you.... it's my only printer, used very little. I've right clicked the printer in "Devices and Printers" and  clicked "Troubleshoot"- it finds no issues

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements