cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3620 USB connected properly but when I try to print, it shows OFFLINE

jadite47
Contributor

ok, something as simple as trying to print via a USB cord has become extremely frustrating.  The only thing I did was change the ink cartridges.....nothing got moved or jiggled and yet now, when I try to print, it shows as OFFLINE.  I went through all the "DUH" steps to make sure it was connected properly and even restarted my PC but **bleep**'s still showing as OFFLINE.

I tried to start an email ticket but the form used to do that is not working......won't SEND and the drop down answers won't work either.

This printer has been a problem since day 1 and if I could afford to replace it, I would but it's fairly new and I am poor.

The only other thing that I have done recently is update windows with two critical updates so I hope that's not the issue.

Please help.....soon....I absolutely have to print a shipping label tonight!!

4 REPLIES 4

jadite47
Contributor

well, I switched browsers thinking that might be why I can't get the help form to work but it's a NO GO on both Opera and Firefox

Jason
Whiz

Hi there!

You may want to try reseating the USB cable or trying a different USB port on the computer if possible. If it persists, can you let us know the version of Windows or Mac in use?

I've removed both ends of the cord to make sure they're in securely.....and changed the USB port that I used, too.  I'm not sure if I have another chord but will look but it went from needing new ink cartridges, me changing them to not working.  I cord could go bad within that amount of time?

I use Windows 7.

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements