cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pima pro 100 queue says no internet connection after moving printer. Wifi connected looks fine

mlevick
Contributor

My printer shows it is connected I reconnected after moving it. I have another canon on the same wifi network which prints fine. The 100 queue says no internet connection. 

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi mlevick!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

I am on Macbook Pro 10.10.3 Yosemite.  I also have a Canon 5400 under the Pro 100, it immediately located the network. For some reason I have always had a network problem with the 100. 

Hello.

Try moving the printer closer to your router.  Then delete the printer from the Print queue in System Preferences and add the printer again.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

If the issue persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks, I will delete and re- add printer. The router is very close so I do now t think that is the problem.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements