cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX432. I can't print now. I only get the "please wait for a while.

TomClark
Apprentice

I installed a new ink cartridge in my PIXMA MX432. I can make copies just fine, but I can't print. I only get the "please wait for a while" message.

6 REPLIES 6

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello TomClark.

For testing purposes, please turn the printer off and back on.  Then restart your computer.  Once this has been done, try printing again. 

If the error persists, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This worked. Thanks!

BTW occurred after replacing an ink cartrage

Did not solve problem. I can neither copy nor print since installing new CANON cartridges.

dept911
Apprentice

This 'please wait a while' message was occuring after I changed the cartrages, then tryuing to print something through the wifi.  I discovered that my WIFI was DISCONNECTED on the printer. 

ALSO DO A PRINT HEAD ALIGHNEMT AFTER NEW CARTRAGES.

Hi dept911,

Let's start by resetting the unit.

1. If the paper output tray is closed, open it.

2. Turn the printer off.

3. When the printer is completely off (no lights, screen is blank) unplug the unit.

4. Press the power button 4-5 times.

5. Leave the printer off for at least 5 minutes.

6. Plug the printer in and turn it on.

Once completed, restart the computer.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements