cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My printer isn't working since I got a different internet connection with another provider.

Susanne61463
Apprentice

I need help to get my printer working on the WIFI connection. It worked with the other Wifi connection I had and now I cant get it to work with the new one.

2 REPLIES 2

Shanna
Enthusiast

Hello Susanne61463!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what model printer you have (PIXMA MX922, MG6420, etc.) and what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Same problem here although the change was a new router, same ISP. Have a Canon 3500, computers are using XP, Win 7 and also have an iPhone. The printer shows on the computers but when  try to print I get an error, printer not responding.

Announcements